Crepe Erase is a product which claims to be a miracle in the dark. As you get old, your skin does as well, which usually appears in terms of wrinkles and spots but having a clean and clear skin is what most of us want. Crepey skin is a significant problem for many people and to address it there are lots of solutions available in the form of cream and serums. But recently a new product known as “Crepe Erase” created a fuss. Meanwhile its really hard to know which product is right for you and which is scam just like in the case of Prache Cream which I reviewed about few weeks ago ended up being being a scam. Let’s dive into the core of Crepey Skin and check out whether Crepe Erase is sufficient to combat this issue or its just another regular products present in the market. If you’re in a hurry jump to the 5 Reasons To Avoid Section.
- 1 What Is Crepey Skin?
- 2 How To Prevent Crepey Skin Naturally?
- 3 What Is Crepe Erase / TruFirm?
- 4 Crepe Erase’s Ingredients – Are They Effective & Safe?
- 5 Is Crepe Erase Clinically Approved?
- 6 What Customers Say About Crepe Erase?
- 7 Pros & Cons Of Crepe Erase
- 8 Crepe Erase Pricing & Refund
- 9 Is Crepe Erase A Scam?
- 10 Other Treatments For Crepey Skin
- 11 Crepe Erase Review – Final Verdict
- 12 FAQ’s
- 13 Crepe Erase
- 14 Pros
- 15 Cons
What Is Crepey Skin?
As we grow older, our skin becomes soft and flabby just like Crepe paper. It becomes thinner and finely wrinkled. This condition effect major and large areas of the body, the most affected parts are upper arms and under eyes. In normal circumstances, you can observe it on your elbow and knee. It’s sometimes referred to as “elephant skin” because of its crinkled texture. Some parts of our body such as mouth experience wrinkles due to excessive movement but the causes of Crepey Skin are not limited to aging only. There are several factors which can result in such a scenario.
How To Prevent Crepey Skin Naturally?
Crepe Erase claims to provide instant solution to the crepey skin but instead of using medications, treatments and special programs if you can introduce certain changes in your lifestyle it could increase your chances to prevent Crepey skin.
- The most effective and easy way to prevent your skin from Crepe-iness is to avoid exposure of your skin to the Ultraviolet Radiations. To do so, you can use Shade, wear protective clothing or can use sunscreen.
- Avoid tanning beds. As it could damage the DNA of skin cells and can lead to skin cancer and premature skin aging. Also as people get into their 40’s the production of Oil from that protects skin decreases significantly.
- Keep Your skin moisturized using a moisturizer or body lotion. Products with Glycerin or Hyaluronic acid are usually recommended to improve the appearance of Crepey skin and to prevent it. Moisturizing oils such as Coconut, Olive & Cocoa oil could help in keeping your body moisturized as well.
- Keep your body hydrated and you can also use topical creams containing retinol which helps in restoring skin’s elasticity.
- Prefer Balanced and healthy diet. Include Vitamin A, C, D & E as well as Omega-3 fatty acids in your diet. Vitamin C is highly recommended for skin issues as it helps in the production of collagen.
- Massage your face, arms, and legs. Avoid or reduce stress. Do physical exercise and do exfoliation.
What Is Crepe Erase / TruFirm?
Jane Seymour an actress aged 63 endorsed Crepe Erase. She also said that she uses Crepe Erase regularly meanwhile Dr. Jame Heskett claimed that she did a “double take” when she saw results of Crepe Erase on a patient. Heskett runs a clinic known as The Wellpath which focuses on natural anti-aging solutions and has been featured three times on Dr. Oz (Mehmet Oz) program. (Note: Both these women were paid for Crepe Erase’s endorsement).
Crepe Erase is intended to target wrinkles, fine lines, dark spots, and other skin aging factors. Crepe Erase also claimed that 100% of the users experience significant results and instantly felt better. According to the claims after one use, 82% of users reported that their skin was smoother, After four weeks of use, 90% said their skin got firm, and after eight weeks 95% experienced less crepe-iness, lifted appearance and re-newness in the skin. However, there’s not much data provided regarding those studies as it’s mentioned it could very individual to individual depending on their lifestyle and health condition. It’s also not indicated how many participants were involved in the experiment and what were the circumstances as well as requirements for the study. So without knowing much, it’s only an advertising tool and meaningless.
Crepe Erase’s Ingredients – Are They Effective & Safe?
Crepe Erase website does not reveal all of the ingredients used in the manufacturing of the product however their main ingredient is known as TruFirm, and there’s not much detail available regarding it. It’s the trademarked ingredient for most of Crepe Erase’s products. According to the features it targets the growth of collagen and elastin as well as it contains three powerful phytonutrients – dill, sage & apple. It’s triple complex for skin-restoration from plant extracts. They didn’t enlist all the ingredients present in it however after researching I found a list that mentions some of the included elements such as Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Cassava Plant Extract, Bees Wax, Vitamin E, Apple Extract & Anti Aging Hydration Oils.
- Shea Butter: It’s a fat obtained from the nut of African Shea Tree. Lotions, moisturizers, and cosmetics contain it mostly due to its composition. It contains vitamins A, E and Omega 6, nine fatty acids. Usually, it targets rough and dry skin for nourishment and firmness by keeping it moisturized. But if you have allergies or conditions, you should consult with your dermatologist first before using it.
- Cocoa Butter: It is extracted from Cocoa Bean. It’s widely used in food as well as cosmetics due to its moisturizing properties. According to Science Direct, Cocoa butter consists of Fatty Acids, Triacylglycerol, Tocopherol, Sterne & Tocotrienol. It is also rich in natural plant compounds known as phytochemicals. Usually, cocoa butter is used to smooth scars, wrinkles and dark spots. If you are sensitive to Cocoa Butter or other ingredients found in it, then it could lead to rashes and allergic reactions.
- Cassava Plant Extract: The most commonly consumed part of Cassava is rooted. According to HealthLine It has soothing properties and protects against irritation. Cassava provides fiber, vitamins, and minerals. Boiled cassava root contains Niacin, Vitamin C and Iron.
- Bees Wax: It’s a natural wax produced by Honeybees. Beeswax is considered adequate for swelling and inflammation. It contains acetic acid, vitamin B & C. According to studies Beeswax can help regarding dermatitis and psoriasis, but due to lack of data, it can’t be certified. Beeswax doesn’t have any side effects but if you are going through pregnancy or breastfeeding it’s better to avoid it.
- Vitamin E: It’s a powerful antioxidant and is effective in reducing damage done by UV radiations. It also nourishes and protects your skin from damage caused by free radicals which could prevent many skin diseases. It can also help in softening your skin and acts as a barrier for exterior toxins.
- Apple Extract: It is rich in antioxidants like Vitamin C & natural acids as well as contains a high amount of polyphenols and catechins. Apple extract has had a lot of hype for countering skin issues, but there’s not much evidence to back it up in case of Crepe Skin. It’s also claimed to have natural skin firming properties to tighten your skin.
Although all the ingredients we discussed have moisturizing properties, there’s not enough data that it could lead to an instant recovery from crepey skin as they are also present in other products available in the market for Skin treatment. So the results you get might not be revolutionary as claimed by manufacturers. Although if you’ve allergies or certain health conditions, you should avoid using Crepe Erase.
Is Crepe Erase Clinically Approved?
If you are taking a risk and spending a lot of money to make your skin better, surely you want to know whether the product is clinically certified or not. Well in case of Crepe Erase the manufacturers and advertisers claim that it’s clinically approved and they also mentioned specific figures to back it up concerning their studies on patients. But due to lack of evidence and information provided by manufacturers, it’s tough to say that it’s clinically approved. So, in short, the answer is, NO.
What Customers Say About Crepe Erase?
Crepe Erase manufacturers claims that the product provides instant and revolutionary results in no time, but the data and evidence presented to back it up is not much. However, according to the reviews and research are done by our team the product has an average rating of 1.5 out of 5. The primary issue customers face concerning the return policy and billing. Only those who are paid to endorse the product such as Dr. Heskett and other affiliate sites which are promoting the product gave it five stars meanwhile unbiased websites considered it as one of many scams with false claims.
Pros & Cons Of Crepe Erase
Due to the hype created by Crepe Erase you might want to consider short analysis regarding the pros and cons of crepe erase. Firstly we’re going to mentioned certain pros and then cons.
- Claims to restore the elasticity of your skin.
- Claims to make your skin firm and smooth.
- Claims to work for both men and women.
- Claims to be safe & risk-free (Note: If you’re allergic to certain ingredients avoid it)
- Claims to provide long lasting moisturization and deep hydration.
- 60-Days Money Back Guarantee
5 Reasons To Avoid Crepe Erase / Cons
- The Official website and manufacturer doesn’t provide enough data about the ingredients used in manufacturing.
- Not clinically approved (Lacks evidence) as well as isn’t evaluated by FDA.
- Expensive as compare to other products with same ingredients.
- The studies doesn’t have enough evidence.
- Return policy considered not be very effective.
Instead of going for auto-ship billing which would ultimately end up taking more than $100 from your account you could go for a more reliable source and can try products priced under $20. Here are five of the top rated products including Amazon’s choice you could try. 🙂
|TruSkin Vitamin C Serum||4.2/5|
|Neutrogena Ageless Intensives||4.0/5|
|RoC Retinol Correxion||3.8/5|
Crepe Erase Pricing & Refund
Crepe Erase offers 2 packages.
- Introductory System: In this system you have to pay $49.94 and $5.99 shipping and handling charges per month (Total of $55.94). It includes exfoliating body police and Intensive Body Repair Treatment.
- Maximum Result System: In this system you have to pay $69.96 per month and there is no Shipping and Handling fee. It includes all the products of introductory system as well as provides Refining Facial Scrub, Restorative Facial Treatment and Ultra Hydrating Body Lotion.
In both systems you will be provided with a free bottle of Advanced Firming Eye Serum which is to target crepe-iness of eyes and it’s claimed to provide firmer and younger look.
Once you order the product you will be enrolled in the company’s auto-ship program. It means you will be receiving the products regularly in 30 days and your Credit Card will be charged automatically. It’s claimed to provide convenience to customers but in such cases sometimes due to no response of Customer Service or because of auto-ship cancellation issues you can face difficulties so I will advise you to process with caution.
Crepe Erase offers a 60-day money back guarantee excluding the Shipping & Handling charges even if the bottle is empty, you can return bottles and it’s better to send via certified/registered mail. To cancel your autoship program you will have to contact the customer support @ 1-888-708-2042.
Is Crepe Erase A Scam?
Crepe Erase seems like a perfect product based on the claims but due to the lack of evidence to support the claims of manufacturers it’s hard to say that Crepe Erase can provide instant or claimed results, but in terms of billing they have provided sufficient details, so it doesn’t look like a scam, but still many people call it a Scam due to customer service issues and lack of results. As well as after checking out ingredients there doesn’t seem to be any extra-ordinary ingredient in the product. But still, if you are going to order Crepe Erase keep few things in your mind.
- Dr. Heskett & Jane Seymour were paid to endorse the product.
- You will be enrolled in autoship program and will be billed monthly.
- There’s not much evidence to back up the claims.
- Don’t fall for emotional terms such as “aging skin” “embarrassing” “unattractive”. I think you are beautiful the way you are. 🙂
Would you wanna give try to any sort of moisturizer or concealer? Here are the 11 Best Moisturizers For Combination Skin In 2019 & 12 Best Concealers For Dry Skin. Moreover don’t hesitate to leave a query or feedback.
Other Treatments For Crepey Skin
There are many dermatological treatments that can help you in terms of crepey skin and it’s not complete if you don’t consider injections and surgeries for it.
- Fractional Laser Treatment: The laser used in this treatments heats up areas under your skin for collagen production which is an important compnent to keep your skin tight. This treatment is great for Crepey skin around eyes according to Dr. Kassouf. It supports your skin and makes it smooth.
- Fillers: Radiesse or Sculptra are well known filling agents which can help in making the appearance, thickness and texture of Crepey Skin better. The agents catalyze the growth of collagen and elastin once they are injected into your skin.
- Home Remedies: Removal of dry skin and dead skin cells can improve overall appearance of your skin which can be easily done by using simple sugar scrub at home. Avoid such body and cleansers which strip your skin of its natural oils and moisturizers.
- OTC Treatment: Ingredients like Alpha Hydroxy Acids, Petides or Retinoids can help very sun damaged skin. Once included in skin care products these ingredients can stimuate new cell growth and remove dead or damaged cells. Look for moisturizers which contain Alpha Hydroxy Acid like Lac-Hydrin or AmLactin for Crepey skin on your arms & legs.
- Surgery: Before considering surgery try procedures like Thermage which uses radio frequency waves to heat skin for collagen production. It could be painful and costly as well as isn’t meant for everyone. To consider surgery you should consult with your dermatologist.
Crepe Erase Review – Final Verdict
The above mentioned five reasons to avoid Crepe Erase should be sufficient to make it clear for an average customer to why it’s a better idea to stay away from Crepe Erase. Along with with that the lack of evidence to back up the claims of working and testimonials is another reason which questions the legitimacy of Crepe Erase. Meanwhile, the best practice to overcome skin issues is to change and manage your lifestyle as well as prefer natural remedies as mentioned above. For Crepe Erase there are many claims, but due to lack of evidence, it raises a Red Flag.
- What Is Crepe Erase Used For?
Crepe Erase is a product manufactured to target crepey skin and to provide solution for aging skin using ingredients mentioned above.
- Does Crepe Erase work on your neck?
You can use crepe erase on dry, aged and crepey skin. There’s no issue if you use it on your neck, chest, arms or legs.
- How much does it cost for Crepe Erase?
There are two systems provided for Crepe Erase program. The introductory system costs an overall of $55.95 meanwhile Maximum Result System costs $69.96.
- Is Crepe Erase Effective?
The manufacturers claim it starts working instantly even after 1 use you’ll see significant results. But there’s not much evidence to back it up. The ingredients present in it are available in other products as well. So it’s hard to say that its revolutionary product.
- What Is TruFirm Complex?
It’s the trademarked ingredient for most of Crepe Erase’s products. According to the details it targets the growth of collagen and elastin as well as it contains 3 powerful phytonutrients – dill, sage & apple, basically it’s triple complex for skin-restoration from plant extracts.
- Who is spokesperson of Crepe Erase?
Jane Seymour an actress aged 63 is spokesperson of Crepe Erase. She was paid to endorse the product along-with Dr. Heskett.
If you have tried Crepe Erase. Let our readers know about your experience with Crepe Erase below! Moreover, you can find great whitening creams and finest skin moisturizers in the linked guides as well. 🙂